You design your own sticker of your preferred taste. We have produced stickers and decals based on everything from vector files to uploaded photos and scanned drawings.
There’s a few things to keep in mind though to make sure you get the best quality sticker:
- Make sure you upload a good quality artwork – vector files are to be preferred but if using raster images use a minimum of 300 dpi resolution.
- If you want total control, use one of our templates as a guideline because that way you can see how we place margins, bleed and cut lines.
- Some stuff looks great on the screen but less good in print, this is especially true for really small details, fonts and such so keep that in mind.
- Rasterise fonts before uploading to guarantee the end product looks like you want.
- Color matching is tricky – we print everything in CMYK so if possible create your artwork in the same color space.
- Upload your artwork when you order your preferred sticker, choose material, size, quantity and finish. You can always email us your artwork later if you want.
- Last thing is to approve the proof you get from us – this is to ensure that the artwork, bleed and cutlines look like you want, it is also the final OK we require from you to start the print process (please note that once printed we do NOT accept returns or refunds since these stickers will be custom made for you and can’t be re-sold to re-used).